ConvertLead > Pages
- Follow the workflow mentioned above to land on the Projects screen.
- For a project you want to connect a domain to, hover over the three-dot icon. This reveals a number of options.
- From these options, click Settings. Doing so opens the Project Setting popup.
- Here, all the created domains are populated in the Site URL dropdown.
- Once the domain is selected, click the button.
Figure 16 Connect Domain to a Project
Note: Only one domain can be connected to a project. In case you connect a different one, the previously connected domain is removed automatically from the selected project.